Monday, April 29, 2013

Hermit Crabs

Next week is my daughters birthday and she has informed us that she wants more hermit crabs and a new habitat. I work in Target and just downstairs is a Pet Supermarket. So I finally went in there thinking they would be this fantastic pet store where people will want to help us and we will find everything we need to make a bigger better crabitat. Boy was I wrong that store is like a madhouse. I felt like I was in Walmart. Confusion everywhere and just one to many people. The employees each look like they need not one but two breaks to deal with the madness. I felt sad for them and glad that I don't have to go back there on a Sunday afternoon anyway. Today we will try Petco. I am hoping it all works it self out. I looked on there website it looks like they sell stuff for the Hermit Crabs so we are hoping for a successful birthday gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment